Sunday, November 4, 2007

Actual News!





We actually have news! It feels like we have been doing the same thing forever, even though it hasn't even been two years since we moved into the condo. Despite that I'm still feeling the urge to do something new. We sold the condo and are moving back to student housing at the U. So I guess I can't really say "new" since it's actually where we started, but nevertheless it does mean change. I loooooove change and especially when it means Jimmy focusing on school and possibly graduating in a year and a half. The best thing about all this is that it looks as if I may be able to quit Discover Card in December. YIPPEE!! If you don't know, I despise my job and can't believe I have worked there for 3 years! It is so bad, I used to day dream about getting into a car accident on my way to work just so I would have an excuse not to go. That was when I worked evenings, this 6am stuff is even worse. Feel sorry for me yet? Anyway...enjoy some pictures from the past couple months (mostly of our little Duncan Pie).

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! An updated post! Good luck with the move. Will you be in Cali for Thanksgiving? We are coming down to Ut... so if not, we'll have to meet up.

Danny and Veronica said...

That dressed up picture is just about the cutest thing ever!