Yes, this picture is adorable but there is something much more significant here. This photo was taken on the very day that Duncan decided to let Mom sleep completely through the night. That's right...not a peep. He slept from 8pm to 8am. So my advice to all those sleepless moms...Don't be afraid to fast and pray for you kid to sleep =)
*It might have been a fluke. He woke up at 4am last night, but hey, I can live with that!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Just a Fluke... Oh, I Hope Not!!!
Posted by Holly at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for sleep filled nights!
This is Alice Wills. I was good friends with Tom back in the day. (Don't know if you'll remember me)
I came over from Danny Gorg's site. Love seeing the pic of the surfboard...oh, good old Carlsbad.
And, your little guy is a doll...hope you guys are well and happy.
Duncan, don't you look happy and well rested. Hope Mom was looking just as perky after her full night's rest! Don't worry Holls. I guarantee that by the time he's, say, 9, he probably won't hardly ever wake you up in the night most of the time! Hee, hee.
So where's the latest and greatest on the big D and life in the cave? I am waiting.
Love you sis
Hey Holly,
I just saw your blog on Mike and Emily'. These pictures are so cute. I miss C-Bad.
Post a Comment