Thursday, January 14, 2010

When Two Become One

While playing Balderdash on New Year's Eve, Jimmy and I came up with the same fake definition for the word WHOPPITZER and I have the picture to prove it. (you may need to click to enlarge)

6 comments:

Danny and Veronica said...

Wow! Which one is which? :)

Marly said...

ok, thats funny.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

That is funny - I would have totally been able to pick out Jimmys.
PS-the creator of Balderdash emailed me last week - how cool is that?!

Lisa Johnson said...

That is just uncanny, but good that y'all are so connected mentally. You know what they say...great minds think alike! :D

Alison said...

That is amazing.

Dan said...

We had Uncle Bruce over for dinner tonight- we miss you guys so much! Give the boys hugs for us and send Sabrina our love! Do you guys have skype? I'd love for Noelle to see Duncan! Let me know- Tami