For my actual birthday on Friday, Mom let me do lots of fun things like play in the toilet, pull all the wipes out of the container, play with marbles and rubber bands. She's the best! I also got to go to the park. Mom looked ridiculous chasing me all around. I don't why she bothers? Now that I can walk, there really is no stopping me.
On Sunday we had a party for me....oh and for Dad too, but with smiles like this, no one paid much attention to Pops.
Mom made me this shark fin cake. Get it? 'Cause they call me Fin? I was so happy when they cut that big fin off and put it on my tray.
9 comments:
All those smiles! Man he is one cute kid. Happy Birthday.
On already? He's adorable! We can't wait to see you guys soon!
oops I mean one.
Wow! I can't believe he's already 1. He's adorable Holly!
Happy happy birthday little one - how fun to have a smiley kid.
That was ridiculously darling in every way. That kid is something else with those big smiles! And you with your shark fin cake, I mean, what the heck? Your talent overfloweth my dahling. Love you Holly Dolly!
Happy Birthday Fin! You look exactly like the Duncan I remember first meeting- what a sweet smile you have. Wish you were here so we could watch you grow up! Great pics Holly!
oh my.. he is SOOOO sinkin' cute!!!
Corom pointed to Parker Stevens today and said, "HI DUNCAN!" Funny huh? He's seen pictures on your blog recently. Hope you are doing well! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment