Hey, I just happen to have a matching thumb! I'm glad I'm not the only one that happens too...and I mean A LOT! :)
I was thinking at first...wow that is a lot of butter on your waffle. Only to read it was yogurt. I personally like butter but should probably eat more yogurt to look like you :)
Wow, do you feel fancy when you make that breakfast? It looks good.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey, I just happen to have a matching thumb! I'm glad I'm not the only one that happens too...and I mean A LOT! :)
I was thinking at first...wow that is a lot of butter on your waffle. Only to read it was yogurt. I personally like butter but should probably eat more yogurt to look like you :)
Wow, do you feel fancy when you make that breakfast? It looks good.
Post a Comment