Belly Dancing Part 2 from Holly MacDougall on Vimeo.
I hope for your sake that little one comes early too! I've had my babies move, but nothing like that! Good luck!
awesome video! isn't that the weirdest feeling? i hope he comes soon for you :)
OH MY GOSH! That movement is crazy. My sister is a week over due and she's saying the same thing...I wish this baby would come out now. I ♥ that picture at the top of your blog w/ the "boys" blocks. So cute! Rada te imam!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hope for your sake that little one comes early too! I've had my babies move, but nothing like that! Good luck!
awesome video! isn't that the weirdest feeling? i hope he comes soon for you :)
OH MY GOSH! That movement is crazy. My sister is a week over due and she's saying the same thing...I wish this baby would come out now. I ♥ that picture at the top of your blog w/ the "boys" blocks. So cute! Rada te imam!
Post a Comment