Friday, September 2, 2011

More Ewan






9 comments:

Jamie said...

He is adorable!! I'm so glad he's out and you can be not-miserable anymore. Isn't it fantastic?

To The Stars said...

Congratulations!! Love the name!

Evaly said...

He looks so big and strong! But tiny too :) I love his chubby cheeks!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Love love love him!

Ash said...

SO adorable!!! You are a trooper Holly, 8lbs 14oz? I think I would have asked for a gun. Congrats!!

Amanda said...

Adorable!! Congrats!

Tami said...

Congratulations Jimmy and Holly! He is beautiful. Seems like Finn was just that tiny!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how did I miss this until now!!?! He is perfect. I love the pic at the top with his big eyes. Oh, Holly. Yay! He is here and so adorable. I love his name. Oh, and I love the new picture at the top of your blog.

KP said...

Oh gosh guys, he is such a darling little man. I m in love already:) Holly you look amazing. As beautiful as ever. Mother hood definitely becomes you.
Love seeing Dunc and Fin and I even spotted Jimmy! I love, love love you little sister.