Dear Fatso (said with all the love of an adoring mamma),
You will be 7 months in a few days so lets get on with it already. At your 6 month appointment you were almost 23 pounds! 100th percentile for weight and 95th for height and 90th for head. Conclusion: You are BIG and healthy. You have 2 tiny bottom teeth. Teeth + dimple+fat face = infectious smile. You roll around, sit up and try with all your might to crawl. You get up on your knees every chance you get but have no idea what to do next. I'm sure not going to show you..I prefer to find you where I left you =) You just found your little voice. I love your babbles. You used to be an awesome sleeper but your new schedule means more cartoons and cereal for you big brothers. Ughh. I hate mornings. ***Right after I typed this, you woke up. On the bright side, I got to rock you and enjoy a rare snuggle session with you. Have I mentioned how wonderful I think you are? I couldn't have asked for a better 3rd child. You are a peaceful little guy with a bit of spunk. You have the roundest face that just begs for kisses. I am happy to oblige...all day long =) You are a doll. We all adore you. Can't wait to watch that blonde hair of yours grow.
Love,
Mom
0 comments:
Post a Comment