I started watching Pride and Prejudice (the Kira Knightly version) on T.V. last night. I hate when I do that. I love the movie too much to stop watching, but with all those darn commercials it's like 4 hours long! Luckily we do have TiVo so I can pause those obnoxious commercials. Anway, while it was paused on the last commercial break, I decided to rewind it and watch my favorite part over and over again. You know the part where Mr. Darcy says, "you've bewitched me mind and body and I lov...lov....I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on"? (or at least something very close to that). It made me just as happy the 5th time through as it did the 1st.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ahhh Pride and Prejudice! That has to be an all time favorite. I like to fast forward to the end as well I also liked the very end when he calls her Mrs.Darcy and kisses her face, SO SWEET!
just reading you post about it gave me chills. darn that darcy. i love him and his awkward stutter.
Ok, so that is my FAVORITE!! I could watch it over and over again and never get sick of it.. That is also my favorite part! Crazy! Hope you will be at grandpa's birthday party tomorrow!!
I can't get enough of Pride & Prejudice either. In fact, my husband records all of the Masterpiece Theaters for me.
I am April Mink- now April Fillmore. I was ecstatic to see your link off of Heather's. You've got a beautiful family!
How fun- see the blogging world is so exciting!
-April
Hey Holly and Jimmy! We found your blog off Liz and Trevor's.
I too love Pride and Prejudice. My most favorite is the 5-hour version, with Colin Firth.
I so need to watch that. Just finished reading it a few weeks ago and I loved it so much!! I think I may have even had better manners myself for about a week following.
Post a Comment