Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Domestic Me


Thanks to an amazingly domestic neighbor I did 2 things I've never done: canned something and made a cherry pie. It felt good to be in that hot kitchen filled with tart cherries and sugar with me stirring the biggest pot I've ever seen in my life. Next up...freezer apricot jam.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh man, that looks SO GOOD! Will you make me a cherry pie if I promise to come to Utah? :)

Danny and Veronica said...

Cool! Congrats I totally need to learn to be more domestic-you'll have to teach me:)

Kira said...

wow- I'm totally impressed! How are you anyway? I think its way due time for a little reunion...by invite only :)

Sabrina said...

That was one amazing pie...yummy your a great cook!

Liz said...

Let me guess, was it Ashley that got a hold of you?
Looks yummy :)

Swenson Family said...

Nice! That looks really yummy. :) Good job.