Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sir Dunks A lot


Have I told you how much I love my Dunks? He is the most interesting, fun, goofy little man, and I think he's great. I love how much he loves his friends and how he says their names with his cute little voice. I just can't get enough. So...speaking of adorable...I got him some new clothes and, holy cow, he looks so cute. This is a picture of him before church. I just love him.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I agree! I thought he looked so cute at church. I might just go buy those same pants...sorry, I want my kids to look cute too!

Heather said...

He is cute!! Just like his mamma I'm sure.

Elizabeth Reid said...

He looks so old and grown up!

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

wow what a classy dresser! Trevor put Bennett in the most ridiculouly oversized flip flops for church last week and he tripped and got a big cut on his eye!!

Danny and Veronica said...

I guess you don't check facebook much, so I'll try the blog. Sorry about the fair:) Anyway, we need to reschedule our Mamma Mia viewing:)
This is also a really cute picture of Duncan. He is looking so grown up.