according to Duncan, there is a baby girl in my belly named Gertie.
We'll see who is right...Duncan or the Doctor (he seemed pretty convinced it's not a girl in there).
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Apparently,
Posted by Holly at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
A baby geese?!
Yeah - another little boy?
That's great, a little brother for Duncan. Congrats!
I like Gerti. Maybe if it's a boy, you should name him that anyway.....think about it.
Oh, I can't stop laughing picturing him say that- I swear you have the funniest kid I have ever met. Dan and I were saying on Sunday that we would take Duncan in our home in a heart beat! Congrats on the announcement!
Gertie huh? My little brother wanted my parents to name my sister Gert so he could yell "Yo Gert" (yogurt) whenever he saw the baby. Maybe Dunean's on the same wavelength. :)
Congrats on another boy.
Post a Comment