It looks like just about everyone got the 8 things tag so here I go...joining the club.
8 Things That Happened Today
1. Duncan crawled in bed with us and stole quite a bit of my sleep.
2. Successfully taught 11 primary kids, "I'll With You" (subbed for chorister)
3. Looked pregnant
4. Used orzo pasta for the first time ever
5. Went to Susie's house
6. Played memory with my niece
7. Chargers lost
8. Made a Thanksgiving banner
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Let Duncan watch an extra Curious George so I could sleep in a little.
2. Went to see Twilight with Jimmy. (he can't stop talking about it).
3. Ate pizza at Bruce and Sabrina's.
4. Saw a modern dance show with my sisters and their little girls.
5. Bought some ice cream on the way home.
6. Ate some ice cream and watched some Gilmore Girls on DVD.
7. Listened to Jimmy and Bruce talk "nerd" while playing a computer game.
8. Went to bed too late.
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Mom and Dad's house. Those people can cook!
2. Outside (as long as it's not too cold or too hot or too windy or too many flies).
3. In-N-Out.
4. Lola's.
5. That place my Dad has been getting carne asada burritos for like 30 years.
6. Cafe Med (I Never get to go but I love Mediterranean food!).
7. Noodles and Company (I love the tuscan linguine).
8. Anyone's house for dinner. It means I didn't have to cook, and I have a friend!
*I could go on for a while. Eating is definitely one of my favorite things to do!
8 Adventurous Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Having 2 children.
2. Moving to a new place with no family and no friends, having to make it on my own.
3. Doing a triathlon.
4. Hosting a big party in my "home".
5. Raising boys! (and possibly girls)
6. Going back to Slovenia.
7. Living abroad with my family someday.
8. Retirement (is it too early to look forward to this?)
8 Things on My Wishlist
1. Upright, cordless vacuum.
2. Digital Camcorder
3. Butter dish.
4. Venus razor refills.
5. Decorated house.
6. Australia.
7. Healthy baby (and an easy delivery...I'll take this over the butter dish).
8. House.
8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Currently watching Gilmore Girls on DVD. I'm pretty into it.
2. House.
3. Project Runway.
4. Top Model (I try to stay away, but I can't deny that I LOVE this show).
5. House Hunters.
6. Lost.
7. The Office.
8. So You Think You Can Dance.
*Sadly this was the easiest section for me to fill out.
If you are reading this and you are one of the few who has not yet done this then, TAG!! You're
it!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Joining the Club
His latest favorite thing...this backpack.
And yes, this is my Thanksgiving Banner. Leaves something wanting, no? Oh, well. Duncan really likes it. He calls it "Mommy's Letters" and keeps asking where the "M" is.
Posted by Holly at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I really love that you are looking forward to retirement because i so am as well! And.. ellie says mckey or some chic on top model reminds her of me.. i haven't seen it but i highly doubt it since you watch it all the time and you never said anything! (ha ha.. she also said she looks like a much taller and skinnier version of me!)
I love the giraffe costume and Duncan's smile in the stool picture. And, don't worry, the T.V. section would've been the easiest for me too:)
I can't believe how big he is getting! He's such a cute little guy. I hope you are feeling well!
elisa
Hey I found your blog through the swenson family blog. How are you guys doing? Are you still in the university apartments? We are doing great.
shonnee
Post a Comment