Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So I was thinking that maybe I should have someone hold the rest of season 3 Gilmore Girls DVDs at there house just until I finish moving (to a 3 bedroom apt. downstairs). It's getting to be a bit distracting. At least they stopped showing re-runs of season 7 on T.V. so I'm no longer watching 2 seasons at a time (and no more dreaming of being married to Logan). On second thought, I don't think I have the self-discipline to actually hand them over, so if someone could sneak into my house and TAKE them, just for a while, that would be great =)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Why are you awake at 1 am? Better yet, why am I awake at 2 am?

I will gladly sneak into your house and take those DVD's, but not until I finish writing this HUGE 17 page paper I have due next Monday. I am afraid having Gilmore Girls in my house would be too distracting for me too! Just leave your door unlocked (not a problem) and the movies will mysteriously disappear!

Ash said...

So I think I may have to borrow those seasons when you are done. I was so depressed when they ended the show... so sad. PS have you seen the new family member?

Elizabeth Reid said...

I love Gilmore Girls. I think it is funny you've been dreaming of being married to Logan. Did he call you "Ace" in your dreams?