Monday, March 9, 2009

Skinny Mirrors at the OB-GYN - Brilliant!


So I caught a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror while I was waiting in the exam room for my Doc. We don't own a full length mirror so I was curious and took another look. Now, I know I'm not a huge pregnant woman and have already admitted to liking my prego bod but this definitely was a skinny mirror. My legs looked so thin, as if they didn't even rub together when I walked. It was awesome!

Duncan would like to interrupt my blogging session by saying.....

"Cindermellon" "It's a kind of Lizard"

Also, earlier today he said something really smart. I asked him how he knew that and he replied,
"cause I'm a smart little monkey." I have to agree =)

6 comments:

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

that picture is brilliant!! I love it!!? Almost as good as like a professional maternity shot (but actually better because you're clothed, in my opinion)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

So cute -that duncan!

Swenson Family said...

Cute. It was really fun to have Duncan over today and I love the picture!

Lisa Johnson said...

CUTE! He sounds like he is so smart. Autumn isn't talking yet and I don't know if I should be worried or not. And I totally know what you mean about the skinny mirrors at the OB/GYN! LOVE IT!

Sabrina said...

this is a cute picture of you and Duncan. You need to let me know when you want to take those pictures.=)

Tami said...

Funny post! I was thinking it would be great to post a video of Duncan doing his amazing, "What letter does this word begin with?" game. If not, at least brag about it. You have one smart little boy.