is what the tag says on my jeans I just bought from D.I. I was looking for some jeans to experiment with and make into maternity pants, but when I saw this tag I thought, "These might work just the way they are." I was right. Speaking of jeans, I've thought about buying some skinny jeans. I figure if I'm ever going to pull it off, it would be now -the only time in my life when my upper body is bigger than my lower. (I'm pretty sure skinny jeans and pear shaped don't go together).
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Curvy, Low Rise, S-t-r-e-t-c-h
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i bet you could make your own, huh? what a genius!!! and I like the skinny jeans idea...I should look into that. do they make them for pregnant woman or will i have to make my own and put the stretchy stuff all the way down to my knees?
I have a pair of ultra low rise regular jeans I wear when I'm pregnant. I love them!
Post a Comment