1. I spank Duncan.
2. I let Finn sleep on his belly in the morning so I can get a little bit more sleep.
3. I may have cleaned poop off the bathroom floor...not sure how long it had been there.
4. I taught my child how to pick his nose. He wouldn't let ME do it and a I can't stand seeing those boogies in there.
5. I shut my eyes when I brush my teeth. It's a nice break.
6. During my pregnancy I got into the habit of flushing every other time. It just seemed like a waste. (no pun intended)
7. I often forget when I'm watching someone else's child on the playground.
8. I have, on more than one occasion, thrown away tupperware to avoid opening it up and cleaning it out.
9. I sometimes forget to buckle my kids into their car seats and have even forgotten to strap the car seat into the car (twice now).
7 comments:
Guilty, except for the every other flush.
Aren't we all guilty of such things? Funny post! We miss you guys. It has been really rainy and quiet around here! Hope you are relaxing and having fun! Oh, how nice the beach sounds! Enjoy your vacation!
I'm already shocked by the things I forget to do or do, and I have no children yet. I'm in for it...
Hey, picking your nose can be a very useful skill. Who better than your mom to teach you:)
You have just summed up what so many of us never talk about. So true how you just have to do-or not do-somethings, and forget the rest half of the time! It was so fun seeing you today. You look great and your kids are adorable!
Amen. I read this to my mom and we both laughed.
Girl, I am SO GLAD to hear that you are guilty of all those things, b/c I AM TOO! Thank you for being so honest about it and making us other mothers out there feel like we aren't the only ones that do those things! RADA TE IMAM!
Post a Comment