Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jimmy is Back

So, Jimmy has been at a sales conference in Tucson for the past 5 days. I had all these big plans for his return. Clean house, warm dinner, cute wife. He came home to a half vacuumed living room (not to mention the mess he had to trample through to get to bed), cold pizza, and a wife who hasn't brushed her hair in 3 days. Fortunately our less than perfect home still proved better than Arizona heat and a near vomit inducing plane ride.

I just keep seeing this picture pop up on our ongoing slideshow.
Look at us. So young. So.....well, we won't go there. It reminds me of less smellier time. A time when we used to hold hands, and I did my hair. A time we like to refer to as - B.C.-
B E F O R E C H I L D R E N

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That picture made me laugh for like 10 minutes. You guys look so young and in love. Haha. Yes, B.C. I like it. I remember those days . . .

Seth and Karen said...

So true!

KP said...

Oh Holly Dolly,

You made me smile and laugh and remember. It's a joy to be alive, no matter which the era of your existence. I love you