Duncan: When I grow up I'm going to be a dad
Me: Yep.
Duncan: When Jessica grows up she is going to be a mom.
Me: Yep.
Duncan: When you grow up and are a baby, we'll be your parents.
Me: Well, that's not really how it works. I won't ever be a baby again. I'm just going to get older and older until I'm old like Great Grandpa.
Duncan: And then you will die?
Me: Yes. That's what happens when we get old and our bodies stop working.
Duncan: But I will always want my mommy.
Me: *getting teary eyed*
Duncan: And Fin will always want you to feed him.
Me: *holding back giggles*
5 comments:
I cried and I laughed. You know, breastfeeding is pretty convenient! You just keep on that train!!!
i just love your little conversations with duncan, so cute! i can't wait for more to come.
That is so sweet!
oh, how cute is he! I'm so glad you'll be needed to feed Fin :)
This is super cute I read it to Laurel while she was cleaning.=) We thought it was pretty funny.
Post a Comment