Friday, July 30, 2010

Out of Order Picture Post Part (-)1

The crane. This very crane picked up a pool and carried it over the house and place it neatly in the backyard. "Crane Watching" -a spectator sport for children, grown up and neighbors alike.
The Crane showing off and getting everyone excited. I don't mean that in a dirty way.
Another day at the beach. I will miss you for sure (no plans of moving just yet, but I'm pretty sure the beach won't be quite as convenient wherever we do end up next).
Workin' those big brown eyes. Mommmy: "Yes, of course you can have your 50th grape. I don't care how many stinky diapers I have to change."
Duncan showin' no mercy. That ape didn't know it would be such a dangerous "play date". (read Duncan's shirt and this caption may be funnier...or not)

1 comments:

Evaly said...

Thanks for your comment about my family pictures- what a fun surprise! Your blog is so cute and it's kind of funny to read the blog of someone that you see a lot :)