Friday, July 30, 2010

Out of Order Pictures Part (-)2

So I started this post not realizing I had 3 posts worth of pictures to post so as a result, the first has become the last and the last the first. Thank you blogger. And just for your information, there has been no editing done to anything in any of these post. Just raw, uncut, uncensored, unspell checked material. Enjoy.
This is an old beach picture. (notice the SUN. That tell us it must've been spring because we sure haven't seen much of that this summer). I may have already posted it, but it's just so cute I couldn't resist.
Duncan's first campout. Fathers and Sons in Jullian. Obviously I wasn't there, but I heard ALL about it.
We've been to the Mormon Batallion Center twice this year. If you come to San Diego, this is a must. It's free and pretty fun.
Super Mario Brother's WII has taken over Duncan's world. It's pretty much all he thinks about these days. And he doesn't really play that much. Instead if you listen closely you'll hear him talking about the game going on inside his head. In fact, the other day he came downstairs and I asked him if had been reading books and he told me, "No, I was just doing what was in my brain."

4 comments:

Heather said...

Fun pictures! BTW you can put as many pictures in a post as you want. After you upload the first five, go back and do it again!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness, the boys are getting SO big. Duncan's hair and Fin's eyes are to die for! And my kids are obsessed with Wii Super Mario Brothers too. They sit and watch Morgan play for hours (Morgan doesn't mind either).

Tami said...

Oh, I love it! CUTE posts Holly. And we still haven't heard on the Navy and are going to postpone the San Diego trip until we hear if we should be touring a base hospital. We'll let you know, but are bummed to not see you guys.

Lisa Johnson said...

Looks like y'all have had a FUN summer. You should try using Windows Live Writer (it's a free download) to blog with instead of Blogger and you won't have the problem w/ pictures being out of order. It's the only thing I use to blog b/c it's AMAZING. Anyways, I was looking through some old pictures of when Willie & Brenner & I came to your wedding and it just made me happy and made me miss you at the same time. RADA TE IMAM!!!!