I've never considered myself "crafty". Probably because I still associate crafty with tole painting and scrap booking. I do, however, like to make stuff. Halloween inspired me. I made Duncan and Bennett's vests complete with handmade patches. I also made Livi's B-day cake. I was particularly proud of this one because, at the time, I had no Internet. It was 9pm and I knew I had to make this cake and had no ideas. I normally would just google "cute kid cakes" or something like that and get some ideas. I was a bit scared but it was actually really fun to figure out how to make these cute butterflies and caterpillars all on my own.
Monday, November 22, 2010
I'm Not "Crafty"
Posted by Holly at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
For the record...I'm uber-impressed. It seems like I hardly step in the kitchen without a recipe or a google-search. Bravo!
Post a Comment