Our new place! We are downstairs. Behind that fence is our front door and little yard.
My new kitchen. This picture is really embarrassing
We do have furniture now but like any good Mac family we have made the yard first priority. As soon as the house is a bit more decorated I'll post updated pictures.
Oh, how he missed the race car bed!
The before picture
The after picture in progress. Hopefully grass next weekend.
Sitting on our new garden wall. It's a bit uneven but hey, so are we!
Still melting my heart.
10 comments:
Holly! It's gorgeous!!
Such a gorgeous house! And for the record I love the kitchen picture. I think I have a few of us doing that together. Doesn't get any dorkier than that!
The place looks great Holly! Congrats:)
Your own house? Your own kitchen! What bliss! It looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see how you decorate it. And the kidlets are as cute as ever. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
WOO HOO! CONGRATS! I'm so happy for y'all. How fun to have your very own house just in time for Christmas so you can decorate and put up a tree and all that good stuff. Love and miss you! :)
Awesome. You must love it!! I'm laughing at the yard priority. Congrats.
Crown Moulding, Wood Floors, Granite Countertops - AWESOME!
The house looks amazing! I'm so excited for you guys and I'm excited for us to come visit. We'll have to plan a trip soon.
Oh I am so glad we are coming to Ca over the Christmas break! I can hardly wait. You're place is so darn darling. And way to go on that big yard clean up. I like you're uneven garden wall! And the kids, I can't even say it the way that I feel it. Time is passing. I am missing so much. Love you
Congrats!!! So pretty and I love the yard. That is funny about the priorities... Your kids are so big! It is really weird to read blogs of friends that have moved on from the village. We are in such a bubble here. We miss you!!! Where in CA are you?
Post a Comment