Wow! Looks like your destined to have a big MacD-family:) That will be so fun for the boys as they grow up together:) You look great by the way! Congrats:)
You are so beautiful. Noah is on my lap right now and he just said: "Holly is very pretty." Congrats. You are so good at the boys you do have, I'm sure that is why you keep getting them!
Congratulations Holly! Little boys love their mama and once this little guy comes you will not remember life without him! From a former mom of 3 boys to now 4 boys I promise you'll survive(most days anyways)!
WOOO! HOOOO! We are excited for you! I remember you saying that you thought Duncan looks like you- his chubby cheeks hid it while he was young, but boy does he ever now! I would take another boy in a heart beat!
10 comments:
Wow- congratulations! They will have so much fun together :)
Congrats!! And I have two little girls who look nothing like me (blond hair) well my oldest (Ginger-4yrs) does seem to have my attitude ;)
Welcome! The three-man-cub club is more fun than you've ever had. Your little man looks a lot like little Jimmy. Hugs.
Wow! Looks like your destined to have a big MacD-family:) That will be so fun for the boys as they grow up together:) You look great by the way! Congrats:)
You are so beautiful. Noah is on my lap right now and he just said: "Holly is very pretty." Congrats. You are so good at the boys you do have, I'm sure that is why you keep getting them!
Congratulations! That is a beautiful picture of you and you make cute boys. :)
Yipee! Now our new little guys can be buds too! I'm lovin' it.
I love my mommy-son relationship. You are lucky. Plus, boys are way less complicated than girls!
Congratulations Holly! Little boys love their mama and once this little guy comes you will not remember life without him! From a former mom of 3 boys to now 4 boys I promise you'll survive(most days anyways)!
WOOO! HOOOO! We are excited for you! I remember you saying that you thought Duncan looks like you- his chubby cheeks hid it while he was young, but boy does he ever now! I would take another boy in a heart beat!
Post a Comment