My brain is full of weird interesting thoughts lately. Pregnancy. *Sigh*
So here's my list of confessions that I've been thinking about...for some reason.
1. After being on Instagram for quite sometime, I still had no idea what the hashtags were all about. And even though I sometimes use them now, I still don't really get it. I tagged a picture of my cute boys with #macboys and ended up adding their innocent faces to a collage of drag queens wearing MAC makeup.
2. Some part of me wanted to get pregnant just so my boobs would come back to life.
3. I sleep on the couch A LOT. It's nice, sometimes, to just...fall asleep. Typically once I decide to go to bed it takes me at least 30 minutes before my head actually hits the pillow. By the time I've turned off all the lights, locked the doors, taken my prenatal vitamin, checked on the boys, brushed my teeth, flossed, washed my face, moisturized, picked at all the bumps on my face, and gone to the bathroom, I'm just not that tired anymore. And chances are I'm hungry again and I CAN'T go to sleep hungry. So, yeah. Sometimes it's nice to just fall asleep and not worry about all the other stuff.
4. I no longer fold blankets. I just wad them up and throw them on a shelf in the linen closet. There's a lot of fort making and pile making going on around here. It's just not worth it anymore.
5. I think I'm getting varicose veins on the back of my leg. Just what my already less than attractive legs need.
6. When I resolve to keep a cleaner and more orderly home, I don't mean vacuum lines in the carpet or organized toy bins. Heck, I'm even ok with going to bed with a dirty kitchen sometimes and throwing a pile of clean clothes on the floor in order to get in bed. All I mean is basic sanitation and not having shoes and jackets strewn about all over the entry. That's all I'm striving for a this point.
Monday, February 4, 2013
Confessions
Posted by Holly at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Holly, you crack me up! I can't wait to tell Nathan about the Macboys :) That's awful! And I totally hear ya on point #2. Surprisingly mine haven't deflated yet this time around. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll stick around.
Post a Comment