Friday, February 8, 2013

Fruit Leather Valentines

 
Last year's very last minute valentines were inspired by a Winnie the Pooh book called, "Friendship Day."  Thank you Eeyore, you grumpy old donkey you.  Considering it was the morning of and I had everything on hand, and they were HEALTHY...I was pretty proud of myself.  (I've gotten pretty good at tootin' my own horn these days...who else is going to?) Anyway, it's super simple.  Using Fruit Leathers and small polk-a-dot cup cake liners we made ribbons for our very worthy friends.  I cut out circles for the middle and chose to the phrase "Prize-Winning Valentine"(from the book), but I think #1 Friend/Valentine would be work too!  I think the larger liners would be cute -or  even layered with the small ones.  We just went with what was available, but there are so many ways to make these better. Anyway...Happy Valentine's Day to all the last minute moms like myself!


0 comments: