What a beautiful baby! As soon as you feel up to it we would love to see him live!
Congratulations!! He is a handsome boy:)
I can't believe how much more perky he's gotten just in a few days! I am kind of smitten with him....
He's a cute one! Love the one-eyed willy look.
He is so cute! Congrats and hope you're feeling great!
He's beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats! He finally came and is a good looking baby!!
congrats!
Congrats! Finlay is darling...Nora might have to have a crush on him later in life. Hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Hope you are feeling ok...
Congrats. Good job Holly He is beautiful.
He's beautiful! I hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What a beautiful baby! As soon as you feel up to it we would love to see him live!
Congratulations!! He is a handsome boy:)
I can't believe how much more perky he's gotten just in a few days! I am kind of smitten with him....
He's a cute one! Love the one-eyed willy look.
He is so cute! Congrats and hope you're feeling great!
He's beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats! He finally came and is a good looking baby!!
congrats!
Congrats! Finlay is darling...Nora might have to have a crush on him later in life. Hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Hope you are feeling ok...
Congrats. Good job Holly He is beautiful.
He's beautiful! I hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment