Monday, May 18, 2009

Big Brother Stuff

multipurpose breast pump
this look says it all...
Finn...i'm afraid this is just the beginning.
doing his favorite thing, "buggin'" Finn (his words, not mine)


The other day Duncan and I were in the kitchen while Jimmy had Finn in the living room.  We could hear Jimmy being sweet and talking to Finn. All of the sudden Duncan yells to Jimmy, "Daddy, Finn can't talk!"  LOVE HIM!

Today,I was holding Finn on my lap when Duncan came up and started sticking his face in Finn's , as always.  But then he looks at him and says, "Mom, Finn has a weird chin." Ha ha...O-K?. By the way, Finn doesn't have a weird chin, but he does have a cute little cleft. 

3 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

So cute. We mauled our younger siblings when they were babies...and they've survived...barely....

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

your wearing the shirt I bought you... i'm flattered! Looks good on that couch! I can only imagine the mistreatment Bennett's future siblings are in for.... scary!!

Heather said...

yeah, amazingly they make it out unscathed.....usually. Keep up the great "buggin" Duncan!