Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank Goodness for Barf

Yes, I am grateful Dunks got the stomach flu and threw up all night. I would be a lot more grateful if I didn't have to clean it up but that's not the point. The point is, I was forced to stay inside my house most of the day rather than lounge outside in a camping chair avoiding stuff at home. As a result I got lots of big laundry done...you know...sheets and blankets stuff. I also managed to finally put Finn's clothes away (thank you Duncan for emptying all the contents of Finn's dresser onto the floor) . I even got my maternity clothes gathered...not put away but at least not taking up valuable closet space. Anyway... Duncan, I'm sorry you were so sick last night but thank you for sleeping until 11am, followed by hours of Curious George. You're the best =)

3 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

I hope he feels better! That's the pits!

Holly said...

already better

KP said...

Looks like you have got another Einstein on your hands little sister! That clip was adorable. Cannot wait to see you guys!! We arrive June 24th!! WAhoo!