Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Duncan Said

It's time for another edition of  "Duncan Said"


"You're pretty enough."
-said to yours truly after I told him I was straightening my hair to make it pretty.

"So, where are Allan and Carol?"
-inquiring on the whereabouts of his grandparents.

"I can't! I'm out of power."
-this normally comes with either some serious shoulder hunching, or a complete collapse to the floor.

"You little Guinea Fowl!"
-what I heard him call Finlay one day

and my favorite...the one that inspired this post...

"The animals are all in here to protect them from creditors."
-explaining to me why all the animals were in the large kitchen bowl. They were actually hiding from PREDATORS 


6 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

I love it! He is so funny!

Heather said...

Creditors and predators are totally inter-changeble! He's so funny.

Danny and Veronica said...

haha! I wouldn't be surprised if he meant creditors, he's very gifted ;-)

Megan said...

Oh Dunks, how we miss you! I love all your great quotes.

dswenson said...

LOL!!! Those were great!

Tami said...

Okay Holly, he's hilarious! Thanks for sharing- I needed a good laugh!