Confession, I told you all that Duncan was pretty much potty trained. The truth is that he is definitely NOT potty trained. He did great for 2 weeks and then somehow forgot how to do #2 in the potty. He will look at me with that strained, I'm obviously going to the bathroom in my pants look, and tell me, "No I don't have to go." Then when he's finished...."it's too late, Mom." I'm so done with it. He doesn't pee his pants. He keeps his pull up dry all night. It's just this #2 thing. Today, after he had an accident, I made him wear one of Fin's diapers. I'm running out of ideas.
I had another reality check today when I went to get a new nursing bra. After measuring me, the woman asked, "So do you normally where a B cup or A." Hmmm...I was too mortified to tell her the nursing bra I normally wear is an E (very obviously too big, hence the shopping trip) and at this point with my first it still kind of fit. So, no more fooling myself. I am the woman with the incredibly shrinking chest.
Nothing like talking about #2 and boobs to bring a gal down a notch.
Sorry...no pictures...
10 comments:
Waa waaaaaaaah! I fear the days of post-breast feeding. Given the miniscule size of the ladies beforehand...it's not looking good for me.
I wish I could get some shrinkage over here. Anything in the first half of the alphabet would be OK with me.
my friend lovingly refers to them as fried peppers. Nice visual eh! Just know you are in good company.
Come on Duncs! you can do it- give your momma a break! And Holly, I have never not-nursed. I have been prego/nursing for 4 years now. Is that what I have to look forward to? Maybe we'll have another one. (JK-hah!) (Just so my boobs don't go away!-what a reason to have another baby!)
That is kind of what king did...Honestly I just let him go in his pants everyday for like a week and a half and then he got it...he really didn't like the way it felt having that in his undies!!! You guys can do it!! Hope you are doing well!
Jes was fully potty trained until she got constipated. Then we had a family reunion, holidays... and by the time I realized she was waiting until she had a diaper or pooping her pants- it was too late. It is SOOOOOOO frustrating. I ended up giving up for a while. Then the day the world markets crashed, we put her in underwear day and night cold turkey and she peed the bed for a few nights and then did fine- no accidents. Good luck- that was SOOOOOO frustrating.
Item #1: I'm so sorry about the poop. Do you think it would it help if you made him clean up his underwear?
Item #2: I second Heather's motion. You are lucky.
That is all.
The Brenner
you know when you run thats the first place i start losing fat...that could be the reason?=) just trying to help;) you know i can't wait to get back down to my "normal" size. haha
We miss you guys! hope the job is working out for jimmy.
There is nothing that makes you feel more like a "looser mom" than potty training your own child - I'm so sorry.
There is nothing that makes you feel more like a "looser mom" than potty training your own child - I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment