making squishy "dams" in closets
(i need an editor. this used to say damns.)
discovering the essence of boy through trios and legos
sucking up every free moment of grandma's time usually to study this
feigning interest in new bike.
and the best day, SATURDAY. Wrestling with Dad
As for the rest of us, Jimmy's job is going well. He's gone too much, but I'm learning to be a little less selfish. I'm working on getting a grip on life and motherhood. This really helps give me something to focus on each month. Finlay is kind of walking. He knows how. He would just rather stick with what works and that's enough for me. The in-laws just informed us that we haven't worn out our welcome, so life will continue as is for a bit longer. No real complaints here.
1 comments:
Bike picture- I swear I've seen that same look on Jimmy at one time or another.
Loved all these photos! Your boys are way too cute.
PS- Miss you.
Post a Comment