Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bathroom Floor

I think I may sleep on the bathroom floor tonight. Is that weird? Well, it is the thing I worked hardest on today, that bathroom. And I nearly killed myself navigating through our dark messy bedroom (light's burnt out). So I really think the bathroom would be safer. And shouldn't I get to enjoy my biggest accomplishment of the day? Ok Ok...so I'm not really going to sleep there because lets face it, I'll take a messy mattress over clean tile any day. But I really do want to stay there in that bathroom and pretend like I'm a tidy person and the rest of my home is as squeaky clean. Reality is dirty.

2 comments:

Danny and Veronica said...

LOL! So true, reality is dirty! :) Congrats on the bathroom! Do you have a blow-up mattress? lol;)

Alison said...

Ha, I love that. And I feel like I can really only have one room in the apartment clean at a time. That really is reality! (And Grace says she misses Duncan, and when is he going to come back?)