Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Duncan Said

Duncan turned 4 yesterday. Finally. But anyway, when we were driving home last night from Grandma and Grandpa MacDougall's house I said to him, "Duncan, I can't believe you're 4!" To which he responded, "And I can't believe you're 30!"


You and me both Kid....

5 comments:

Alison said...

That's hilarious! He's starting Sunbeams now, right? He seems so much older than that.

Tami said...

Alison is right. Finally! That child was 4- 3 years ago! Happy Birthday Duncan!

Swenson Family said...

Oh that is funny. Funny Funny boy. We miss you guys!

Megan said...

Funny funny funny!

No Big Dill said...

Holly! How fun that you know my brother-in-law! They just found out some great news that their little baby boy doesn't have cystic fibrosis, which their oldest was diagnosed with and is genetic.

Thank you for the compliment about my outfit for the competition. There is so much talent that it is such an honor for me. And thanks for reading! :)