Saturday, June 7, 2008

It was a lovely waterfall...

Ok...so we didn't actually make it to the waterfall but the creek was sure nice. Mike and Emily Bunnell came up to participate in what we thought was going to be a nice, leisurely hike up a nearby canyon. Turns out we are bunch of wimps and stopped early to have lunch, then turned back. It didn't help that we had Duncan in a backpack carrier, and Mike's bad back. Those are pretty good excuses, right?


3 comments:

Kira said...

Hey- your hair is so long and beautiful..remember when what's his bucket threatened to kill you for cutting your hair in the MTC? Good times. Hey, really we need to get together. I need to see you and Megan. I love that you're into cooking- I want to be...kinda hard when you're cooking for one...

Mike and Emily said...

All of those are totally good and legitimate excuses...as well as the fact that kamakazi catapillers were bombarding with unrelenting fury...or something like that.

Sabrina said...

I don't accept those excuses!=)
LOL just kidding... hey Bruce was saying you guys wanted to go again this weekend? That would be fun!