Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've made my bed and now I have to...

jump on it!! So I guess I'm one step closer to growing up. After all these years I have finally started making my bed. I realized that it isn't as difficult as I always feared it might be. In fact, it's pretty simple, and QUICK too! Duncan and I enjoy jumping and rolling around even more so on a made bed. It's also much safer. Those tangled sheets can be dangerous. I guess the next step would be NOT jumping on the bed and then after that, having a "made" bed presentable enough to actually take a picture of and post for viewing.

2 comments:

KP said...

This is a totally cool new template Holls. I love it!

I seem to remember that moment of realizing that making the bed isn't really that big of a deal. Sorry to say I wasn't mature enough to realize the true value of the made bed. Jumping. Who knew?

Wish Duncan's beautiful mom was here with us. It's not hard to imagine you guys tucked away in your own room dreaming of the next adventure. Soon my girl. Soon.

I'll even make my bed and let you jump on it!!!

Heather said...

what?? you have to make your bed to qualify for adulthood. I'm out.