First, I've been reading Alma for 5 months.
Second, I'm sleeping with a sippy cup of water next to my bed these days. I can't seem to find a water bottle anywhere in this house! (a water bottle is really just a grown up version of a sippy cup, right?)
And third, this mess of foam animal stickers has found, what I'm afraid might be after 5 days, a permanent home on our master bedroom floor. (I caught myself laughing as I typed "master")
Oh, and be sure to scroll all the way down and check out our new family picture. This is apparently the best we could get from the 2 year old.
6 comments:
Your family picture is so cute. I love your short hair! We haven't even attempted a family picture in like a year, it's coming up, and I am so scared. We can't get Sam to sit still! Don't worry about the sippie. I still drinks from Sam all the time! :)
Cute pic! Also, I always loved drinking from sippy cups. I can't wait to get some for Jude so that I can gank them...
well Holly hopefully you find some others you like better...I posted some on my blog from both days and didn't even think to check the first location. There are some pretty cute ones! Besides your family is just so cute you couldn't take a bad picture if you tried.=)
I also kind of laughed when I first read the "master" part.=) Because your room is SO much bigger than Duncan's or Fin's.
LOL I'm coming over today to try my hand at that project.
Such a cute family! I love your short hair too!
OH so cute! I too love your short hair!
You chopped your hair - it looks great on you.
Post a Comment