Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Making a List and Forgetting to Check it

A To-Do list that is. Amidst all the stress of moving, cleaning, sewing project, kids etc. I have completely lost my brain. Below is a list of a few of the things that I can remember doing or not doing this past week.

On Sunday I was trying to tell the new Primary President stuff about the calling. I couldn't think of anything to say. Finally after spacing out for a few minutes all I could say was, "Read the handbook."

Every load of laundry has been washed twice. I forgot about them until they got so smelly they needed another wash.

I threw away a total of about 2 lbs of chicken breast. I put them in the fridge to defrost and forgot about them until they went bad.

Ok...I know there are more but...funny....I can't seem to remember......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Somehow I've still managed to keep these two alive.

0 comments: