Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Moment to Say Thank You!!

*thank you for spending your summer days with me, chatting and chasing kids
*thank you for loving my kids and always being willing to help whether it be for a few minutes or few hours.
*thank you for the meals.
*thank you for lifting heavy stuff for us.
*thank you for the pot lucks and picnics and lunches in the park.
*thank you for play dates and preschool.
*thank you for your sister's hand-me-down clothes and buddy passes.
*thank you for the eggs, cups of flour, lemon juice, soy sauce and whatever other ingredients I happened to be missing.
*thank you for your instruction.
*thank you for your example.
*thank you for your sweet little ones.
*thank you for 2 fantastic years!


8 comments:

Emily said...

I'd say you're welcome, but I'm not sure I helped with any of that, and it would be like admiting you're gone...I'm still in denial, you're just on vacation right?

brumacd said...

I am too!! I still can't believe Bruce and I can't just go over to your house whenever we want.=(

Jamie said...

That is the cutest picture in the whole world. I miss the village so much - no place like it in the world!!!

Dan said...

We miss you so much- Noelle says to me every night "I love you to San Diego and back. Can we go visit Duncan?" Hope you are getting settled. (We play the I love you game every night!)

Alison said...

We miss you guys!

Emily said...

We love you and miss you guys! Keidra keeps asking if Duncan is coming over. When I tell her no she then tells me she wants to go to Grandma Duncan's house and jump on the tramp again!

Swenson Family said...

Jes also wants to go to Duncan's Grandma's house to see you guys. We sure miss you. You can still borrow lemon juice any time you want- just drop on by. :)

Swenson Family said...

Also- can you email me the original of that picture? Thanks! You are the best!