I pulled a Pajama Day today. Not THAT kind of Pajama day. You know the,
"I'm not going to do anything all day" Pajama Day. It was more like a "I'm too busy cleaning, cooking and taking care of kids to even get a chance to change out of my pajamas" Pajama Day.
Liz, I love your kids and am thrilled you guys got to do something fun for your anniversary, but I'm not going to lie... I am worn out!
And now it's 10pm and I'm going to go take a shower and put on some clean pajamas =)
those fishy lips make it all worth it!
2 comments:
Thanks HOlly we really appreciated it... an we totally OWE YOU!!!
AHHH I love pajama day!!! I LOVE Fin's fishy lips and every other face he makes! It's been fun being around you guys SO much we've missed seeing the boys and hanging with you guys.=)We'll miss you when we leave tomorrow.
Post a Comment