Monday, December 21, 2009

Backside


So, after living without a full length mirror, I mean living without even a 2/3 length mirror for almost 2 years, it's a bit alarming being in a home with so many opportunities to see so much of myself. I had no idea how similar Finlay and I look from behind.

4 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

LOL! That is such a cute picture and when I read what you wrote, I was laughing so hard. You crack me up! LOVE YA!

Jamie said...

that is hilarious

Tami said...

I can relate- we are staying at my parents and it is the 1st time in a year and a half that I have seen myself in a full length mirror. That picture of Fin is classic. We miss you guys! Have a Merry Christmas and give the boys a kiss for us! (Jimmy too! Hah! Hah!)

Danny and Veronica said...

Oh Holly-lol! What are we going to do with you? :)