I just dread the day that Autumn discovers scissors. I'm pretty sure she'll use them on her long and pretty hair. It will make for a good blog post, I guess, b/c this one you did is cute. At least it was his shirt and not something else, right? :)
Oh no! I loved that shirt. We've had many a dinosaur talks about that shirt. Noelle did that about a month ago. It was a new shirt and I got really mad at her. She just looked at me like I was crazy for reacting to creativity. The socks on the other hand, are hilarious!
6 comments:
Jimmy...Jimmy...Jimmy......
I love it! :)
I just dread the day that Autumn discovers scissors. I'm pretty sure she'll use them on her long and pretty hair. It will make for a good blog post, I guess, b/c this one you did is cute. At least it was his shirt and not something else, right? :)
Oh no - not the scissors. At least it wasn't hair.
Yikes! Was he WEARING the shirt while trying to turn it into some sort of couture creation?
Oh no! I loved that shirt. We've had many a dinosaur talks about that shirt. Noelle did that about a month ago. It was a new shirt and I got really mad at her. She just looked at me like I was crazy for reacting to creativity. The socks on the other hand, are hilarious!
Post a Comment