This picture made me wonder if this blue eyed mommy will have another brown eyed boy?? 2 more weeks and we'll have a bit more info =) Pretty sure we'll have to wait a bit longer for the eye color, though.
*I just made a huge mistake. I made this picture the display on the computer. Just what I need, more incentive to open the laptop.
5 comments:
Wait a second...are you pregnant Holly? Did I miss something?
i know right? you totally made it sound like your expecting!! and if you are then you are 18 weeks! you sure have kept it a secret... if you are then i hope its a girl
Yay! Congrats! Cause that definitely was an announcement! I'm hoping you get a girl, but if it's another boy, I'm sure he'll be as cute as the other two! Oh, and I'll definitely call you up when it gets warmer. We need to go to the beach!
CAH UTE boys. How are you feeling? Sick? Energetic? I hope everything is going well.
Such cute boys! And I can't believe how dark Duncan's hair is getting! Seriously cute cute cute! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment