I didn't really mean for that to be an announcement. Honestly, between this, facebook and myfamily.com, I can't keep track of what I've said and to whom. I'm almost 18 weeks (you know it's your third when you have to look up the pregnancy calculator on line to find out how far along you are). We have our big ultrasound scheduled for April 6th. I have no maternal intuition hinting at a gender. We'll just leave that to the professionals. The first trimester was pretty sucky. I wanted to virtually complain as much as I was actually complaining to Jimmy but the poor guy got it all. I'm still a bit more tired than I need to be, considering I'm not the most energetic person brez dojencka in mojem trebuhu (for some reason that last part came to me in Slovene and considering how rarely that happens to me, I had to go with it). I just make sure to keep my TO DO LIST manageable and nap when I can. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like with coffee? Think of everything I could get done! But of course, it really is healthier to listen to my body and learn to live with a little mess, right? Speaking of mess, there's a really gross one waiting for me in the car.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am really excited for you. Be sure to post when you find out the gender. 3 was actually easier for me than 2. Good luck!!! Yay!!!
Hvalezna sem za Google Translate.
Keep us posted on the outcome of your ultrasound! I'm rooting for a girl this time, but as long as the newbie gets here whole and healthy I guess that's OK, too. :)
Holly je Ĩudovita oseba in lepo mamo
Congrats!! I'm excited for you!
CESTITAM! I'm so happy for you and Jimmy. I love that part of your blog came to you in Slovene. I was trying to teach Autumn some Slovene the other day and it was pretty comical. I would say "Kaj" every time she wanted something and she kept giving me a confused look and finally said, "why do you keep saying kite?" LOL! Good times. Anyways, love you tons and tons!
Post a Comment