
So life has played one cruel joke on us. While getting to spend almost the entire day together on our anniversary would normally be considered a treat, when that day is spent hurled over the toilet bowl puking or lying motionless on the couch listening to the other hacking away in the bathroom, it is less a treat and more complete agony. Not to mention I just entered the 2nd trimester. Not really what I was expecting. Anyway, thank you to the Earlyreiser who took Duncan for a bit this morning and to angelic Sabrina who took him for most of the evening. Happy Anniversary to us.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Happy Anniversary?
Posted by Holly at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love that picture! Happy Anniversary, sorry you're sick:(
I think listening to your spouse vomit is a sign of true love. He'd rather be with you than somewhere else.
You party animals!
So good to hear from you! It's been a very long time. I am glad we are able to reconnect. You have such a cute little family! I am going to make my blog private but if you e-mail me at ldslady29@gmail I will gladly invite you! Ash
Awww, wedded bliss.
Sorry about the puking, hopefully you get to do something extra fun when you're feeling better :)
That stinks about the puking. Happy anniversary though. And congrats on baby #2!!!
Isn't that life? Hope next year is better! We sure miss spending our days with you guys! (Dumb cold weather) Hope you are having fun on your trip. Jim says you are on your way home tomorrow!
Post a Comment