Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last Night...

Duncan was really sick. We were a little worried it might be RSV so I called the on call doctor at his pediatrician's office. Jimmy and I were sitting there on the couch, me with Duncan half asleep in my arms, talking about what the doctor said. All of the sudden we hear this sad little voice pipe in, "No, doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed." We were dying. He then continued on mumbling, "poo poo, pee pee, bum bum", until he finally fell back a sleep. Wow, did we need some comic relief -it was a pretty intense night.

4 comments:

Danny and Veronica said...

I hope he's okay? At least he was still well enough to have a sense of humor:)

Elizabeth Reid said...

That is hilarious! Now, that I think about it, when I'm sick I kind of feel like monkeys are jumping on my bed too.

Tami said...

So funny! Is that Duncan humor or what? He is going to be the kid in the class to make everyone laugh without having to try! Love that kid!

outnumbered said...

Poor little guy.. I hate it when they get sick. Hope you are both doing better.