Monday, October 6, 2008

So What do You do When You're Trapped Inside With a Sick Belly?

Why you put on snow boots and prance around, of course.
Yeah, so we had a fun night of throwing up, changing the bedding and jammies, then throwing up, changing bedding and jammies again. The morning brought a similiar routine, except we did eventually get all the throw up in the bowl and not on the couch. That was a pretty big moment. I don't know if I'm sick too or if it's just the smells of all the sickness that is making me feel gross.

On a lighter note, Jimmy and I spent Saturday night in Park City for our anniversary. We ate at a fancy restaurant and watched a movie in our room. Our kind of vacation. Good food, and not a whole lot else.

1 comments:

Danny and Veronica said...

Happy Anniversary!! That sounds like a fun relaxing time in Park City. I love this pic of Duncan:)