So I've been looking through blog layouts for like the past hour trying to decide which route we (more like I) should take our (more like my) blog. I tried to keep Jimmy happy by doing the whole plaid Scottish pride thing but I think I'm ready for something that reflect sME a little more appropriately. After all...I AM NOT SCOTTISH. Riley is actually Irish...the shock...the horror. I will stick with MacBlog, because I think it is cute but from this point on there will be no more plaid on this blog. Still love me honey, but until you become an active contributor, I have complete artistic control of this thing! So...I have no idea when the new look will be revealed and now I'm a little worried I built it up a bit too much. So don't expect anything great...and don't read too much into my choice.
and for a laugh... check out Duncan watching dogs on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmr2UrF83qc
Thursday, April 10, 2008
So many choices...
Posted by Holly at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute, Holly! That was one happy little man. I hear you about the lack of husband participation in the blog. I'm not sure Mike has even seen ours, which gives me ultimate control.
This was hilarious! I have never seen him so animated:)
Post a Comment