Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring in Utah.......YUCK!!


So whatever happened to the 4 seasons?? Isn't that supposed to be one of Utah's selling features? It seems like we just go from summer to winter and from winter to summer these days. I happen to love those transition seasons... what are those called again?? Oh yeah...spring and fall. I think snow in the middle of April is like someone tacking on an extra mile just as you're about to finish a marathon...And let me tell ya...this winter has been a marathon. SOOooo...maybe since spring is taking so long to get here, summer can take its sweet time rolling in as well =) (Why can't it just be 75 with a nice ocean breeze all year long? Well I guess it could be, I'd just have to give up a few valuable limbs) .

1 comments:

KP said...

Yah, I am with you. Nice weather is very...nice. You get used to it pretty quick. Sorry.

It's pretty chilly here this morning as well. It must be nearly 60. I may have to pass on the flip flops today.

Ouch.