So Duncan has not slept past 8am in months and months and months. Because of this, I didn't bother to set an alarm for our 8:40am Dr.'s Appt. that we had to schedule 2 months in advance. Well, wouldn't ya know...Duncan woke up at 9am. I should have been thrilled to get the extra sleep, but instead, I was ticked off!! I called the Dr. and they said they could get me in sometime in JUNE!! Ughh!! SO here we go again...
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is the way it ALWAYS goes. I remember being so annoyed at having to wake the kids up on days we had stuff going, when the other days they were up with sun! You just can't win.
Hey! I found your blog through Liz C. How fun! I love seeing pictures!
Jessica M.
Way to go girl! I know the feeling. It's not happening to me with babies but Murphy's law touches my life in countless other ways.
I was trying to explain it to Riley on the way home from seminary. Too wordy. Here's the short of it.
When life goes wrong. Be grateful. Work (and pray) to make it the best you can and trust that it will all work to your advantage in the end.
Sounds good, don't it.
I shouldn't be laughing, but that is the way it goes. Maybe you should schedule mock doctors appointments so that Duncan sleeps in more often. :)
Post a Comment